Commanders Post at The Warpath  

Home | Forums | Donate | Shop




Go Back   Commanders Post at The Warpath > Commanders Football > Locker Room Main Forum

Locker Room Main Forum Commanders Football & NFL discussion


W4:London is Calling, Colts Prediction Thread

Locker Room Main Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2026, 01:33 AM   #1
88Commanders00
The Starter
 
88Commanders00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2024
Posts: 1,473
W4:London is Calling, Colts Prediction Thread

Well this weekend we have the Colts in London.

If we can win, we are then 2-2 and hope has returned. Of course, everyone is picking the Colts.


I predict we win:

Commanders 31
Colts 20

We will need to get turnovers again to seal our victory.

Predict away!
88Commanders00 is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Old 10-01-2026, 10:32 AM   #2
BaltimoreSkins
Pro Bowl
 
BaltimoreSkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 5,941
Re: W4:London is Calling, Colts Prediction Thread

We should be able to move the ball on this defense.

What I am excited to watch is their offensive run game. The run D for Commanders has been good this season but how much of that is because teams haven't needed to run the ball because the airways are open. We know the Colts are going to try to run. If our run D is solid we have a good shot of winning.

Turnovers. I think it is unreasonable to expect Mariota to play mistake free football two weeks in a row but on the flip side I do expect our D to continue to get turnovers on this Colts squad. Last week they had 3 against Texans and still found a way to win.

I'm going to say 27-24 win
__________________
lex iniusta non est lex-Thomas Aquinas
BaltimoreSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2026, 12:35 PM   #3
AnonEmouse
Playmaker
 
AnonEmouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: UK
Age: 60
Posts: 2,915
Re: W4:London is Calling, Colts Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaltimoreSkins View Post
We should be able to move the ball on this defense.

What I am excited to watch is their offensive run game. The run D for Commanders has been good this season but how much of that is because teams haven't needed to run the ball because the airways are open. We know the Colts are going to try to run. If our run D is solid we have a good shot of winning.

Turnovers. I think it is unreasonable to expect Mariota to play mistake free football two weeks in a row but on the flip side I do expect our D to continue to get turnovers on this Colts squad. Last week they had 3 against Texans and still found a way to win.

I'm going to say 27-24 win
Agree with most if this, but I think our run D is better than the pass D makes it look. I'm going to stretch to 28-24. 4 TD's and a couple of al line stands keeps 2 Colts TD's off the board.
AnonEmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2026, 06:06 PM   #4
mooby
Hug Anne Spyder
 
mooby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 20,601
Re: W4:London is Calling, Colts Prediction Thread

Daniel Jones always plays us tough, but this is a new defense so time will tell I thought the same thing about Dak too lol, and look how that turned out.

It should be a close game, definitely a winnable game but they need to tighten up on the penalties and keep the mistakes to a minimum if they want a chance.
__________________
Hail to the Football Team
mooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2026, 10:01 AM   #5
calia
Playmaker
 
calia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Woodside, CA
Age: 58
Posts: 4,125
Re: W4:London is Calling, Colts Prediction Thread

JD5 ruled out.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
"Coach, what do you think of your team's execution?"
"I'm all for it." -- Coach McKay
calia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2026, 03:41 PM   #6
88Commanders00
The Starter
 
88Commanders00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2024
Posts: 1,473
Re: W4:London is Calling, Colts Prediction Thread

Terry is now questionable, his hammy again.
88Commanders00 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2026, 04:16 PM   #7
calia
Playmaker
 
calia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Woodside, CA
Age: 58
Posts: 4,125
Re: W4:London is Calling, Colts Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88Commanders00 View Post
Terry is now questionable, his hammy again.
Ugh -- that's bad. Very bad.
__________________
"Coach, what do you think of your team's execution?"
"I'm all for it." -- Coach McKay
calia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:56 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We have no official affiliation with the Washington Commanders or the NFL.
Page generated in 0.15887 seconds with 12 queries