![]() |
|
|||||||
| Locker Room Main Forum Commanders Football & NFL discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#31 |
|
Pro Bowl
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Jersey
Age: 41
Posts: 5,978
|
Re: Post Colt thread
Same. Dudes avy was made outta stone most of that duration for a reason. But I completely agree. Its getting really bad in the league. Unwatchable is growing ever so closer. We keep seeing the wildly shitty shit end of the stick, too. Despicable actions by and yet the same trash lack thereof ... from this garbage soap opera/reality tv drivel.
__________________
R.I.P #21SEAN TAYLOR
|
|
|
|
| Advertisements |
|
|
#32 |
|
Gamebreaker
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 14,845
|
Re: Post Colt thread
I thought the team played hard and had a lot to overcome in this game. It was definitely closer than the score indicated. The refs should be all suspended. Indy didn't get their only penalty until about 7 mins left in the game, while we got slapped with 10. Ain't no fucking way that nonsense should be allowed to stand. I tip my hat to the 3rd string QB. Dude did better than I thought minus that one INT.
__________________
"So let me get this straight. We have the event of the year on TV with millions watching around the world... and people want a punt, pass, and kick competition to be the halftime entertainment?? Folks, don't quit your day jobs."- Matty |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|