![]() |
|
|||||||
| Locker Room Main Forum Commanders Football & NFL discussion |
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#16 |
|
Playmaker
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Woodside, CA
Age: 58
Posts: 4,142
|
Re: W5: Giants , the Code Red Prediction Thread
Kaytron Allen was just released. I assume they figure he'll clear and may sign him to the practice squad, but I am a little surprised at the cut to make room for folks coming back from IR. I might have thought Togiai would have gone before him.
__________________
"Coach, what do you think of your team's execution?" "I'm all for it." -- Coach McKay |
|
|
|
| Advertisements |
|
|
#17 |
|
The Starter
Join Date: Nov 2024
Posts: 1,495
|
Re: W5: Giants , the Code Red Prediction Thread
With Diggs and Mcclaurin likely out; that even diminishes our winning chances more.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#18 |
|
Playmaker
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Woodside, CA
Age: 58
Posts: 4,142
|
Re: W5: Giants , the Code Red Prediction Thread
Yeah that is very bad if they’re both out.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
"Coach, what do you think of your team's execution?" "I'm all for it." -- Coach McKay |
|
|
|
|
|
#19 |
|
Gamebreaker
![]() Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 13,344
|
Re: W5: Giants , the Code Red Prediction Thread
FUCK THESE INJURIES!!!!!!!!
Without these injuries and if we had our full palette of players we be crushing this weak ass NFC East shit pisses me off
__________________
When life gives you paper jams, turn them into paper footballs! |
|
|
|
|
|
#20 |
|
Playmaker
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Woodside, CA
Age: 58
Posts: 4,142
|
Re: W5: Giants , the Code Red Prediction Thread
Diggs out. McLaurin a maybe. Ugh.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
"Coach, what do you think of your team's execution?" "I'm all for it." -- Coach McKay |
|
|
|
|
|
#21 |
|
Pro Bowl
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Parkton, MD
Posts: 5,950
|
Re: W5: Giants , the Code Red Prediction Thread
I don't know what to think. It is a must win game but I feel less confident than I do any other game this season. Winston can really put up some yards but can also turn over the ball and give up sacks. Jones needs to give this offense a short field and Blough needs to be creative without getting cute. No illegal motion penalties this game please. Giants do have the advantage in head coach department which can make the difference in a close game.
__________________
lex iniusta non est lex-Thomas Aquinas |
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|